Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back in Idaho...Starting School

Well I just moved into our home in Pocatello and now am ready to start school. I went to orientation on Friday and they assigned us about 100 pages of reading and classes haven't even started. I have a feeling that dental hygiene is going to be my life for the next two years. I like our little house. It is cute and old but it is good to have a place to call home for a period of time. Andrew and I have our one year anniversary this weekend. I can't believe that we have already been married for a year. It has been a big learning curve for both of us but also very rewarding. I am also excited for Andrew to come home. He will be here this week. I will definately miss Virginia. I would love to go back and have those same experiences

2 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Good luck with school. I bet you cant wait to see Andrew!

Cardon Family said...

I can't believe the summer is over already! It will be nice to have Andrew there with you finally! Good luck with school and hopefully we will see you sooner than later!!