Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bye bye Virginia :-(

Well its official. Tonight is my last night in good ole Virginia. I am going to miss it here but its mostly because of the great weather. Yep still in the 80's and warm. Yesterday our whole office went to Kings Dominion and were able to spend the whole day riding rides and playing in the water park. It was so much fun to have a day off where everyone could have some fun together and we did. It has two of the worlds longest roller coasters there. The hardest part about leaving is being away from Andrew. He is going to stay for 2.5 more weeks and finish selling while I fly back and move all our stuff in our new rental house. We have never been apart longer than a week so we are both sad. Hopefully we will both stay busy and not have to think about it. As for all of you in Idaho, I am excited to see you again. For all those in Virginia that I have become friends with, I will miss you guys a lot and we will have to keep in touch. This summer selling has been a great experience for us and we have learned a lot from all of you here.

2 comments:

J said...

It's time to come home to us...yeah!

the depews said...

Hey girl I didnt know you guys had a blog! I am going to add you to ours! Its seems like you guys have had a ton of fun in Virginia. We have only been in Tucson for couple of weeks but we like it a lot so far. We will definitely miss Rexburg though! Good luck with moving back and everything!