Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dental Hygiene and More Dental Hygiene...

Wow. It has been a while since I have updated my blog. Sorry guys. Well I am here in good ole Pocatello going to Dental Hygiene school. I am so busy studying all the time. I do love what I am doing, it is just the most intense thing I have ever done. They say anything that is worth it is hard though right? It is already getting cold in the mornings and nights. I definately miss Virginia's weather. Andrew is being very supportive of my school and gives me lots of back rubs. He also cooks for me. What a good husband huh? He is just trying to find a job right now but the economy is crappy here. Hopefully our prayers will be answered soon. We have a little house and it is so fun to have a place of our own. It is a little two bedroom house but bigger than anything we have ever had.

1 comment:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

hey! Are you going crazy with your load right now? I think that is amazing that your going on farther in schooling. Is it harder than you thought? just what you expected?