Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Surprise for my Wife!! :)

Now I know that Shandee gets on here often to check on her blog and to see who all has commented, so I thought that I would not only surprise her with my own entry but also surprise her with her favorite Harry Potter music....(come on babe you know you like it!)

So let me just tell you all (whoever you all are...I don't know who's reading this) how awesome my wife really is. Not only does she put up with me and all my random weirdness but she actually likes me....I KNOW crazy! She cleans the house weekly, and when I say clean....I mean we could perform brain surgery in our living room clean!!! Always does the laundry ( I don't think she trusts me to do it), regaurdless it's nice not to have to worry about it. AND...she's even cooking more! For those that know Shandee that's a big change. When we first met I think her diet mostly consisted of tortilla shells and chilli. :)haha...you know it's true babe!

I just want everyone to know how LUCKY (notice the song) I feel to be with Shandee. She is such a caring and wonderful person. Many times I think she can be misunderstood; her sincere care for others, I think, can be construed as fake; but she honestly does care for each and every person she knows and meets! That is amazing to me because I could probably care less about more than half the people I meet....but I'm a bit of a prick...SOOO...no surprise there.

She constantly is striving to become a better person, both spiritually and physically. She puts forth a full effort in school in order to do her best, even when it may not be needed. She's constantly making goals (even for me) to make sure she is productive. I've never met someone so well rounded. I just think everyone should know that I have the best wife ever! If you don't believe me...I'll beat the crap out of you...haha...jk...kinda.
Shandee...I love you and hope that you get all that you want in life. YOU DESERVE IT!

7 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

<3 What a nice post by what sounds like a wonderful hubby :)

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Andrew this is so sweet. I agree with you though, your wife is such a sweet girl! She is such a caring friend! I can't believe she has time to clean AND COOK for you! She is amazing lol.

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

That was such a sweet post. I completely agree with you Andrew, Shandee is such a wonderful, beautiful, and sweet person. I feel blessed to have her as a friend. You two are good for eachother.

Cait@Spudnut said...

Well I had better say that I agree with you or else I'll get the crap kicked out of me!!! Heheh JK I totally agree! I love Shandee to death, she's one of my best friends ever EVER EVER! Miss you guys like crazy!

J said...

CUTE! You do have an awesome wife. I was so glad to see you two get married. BTW, our baby boy says hello and would like to meet you.

jess said...

Presh!!! So cute. What a nice post! And it's true, Shandee does care genuinely for everyone!

Peterson Family said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love it! You really are amazing Shandee--NEVER forget it! I remember our many cheerleading and great harvest days! They were great! And you were always so nice to me and so fun to talk to! Hope all is going well with you! Good luck with school and life!