Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time flies

I can't believe that I have been married for 2.5 years, already in my last semester of dental hygiene school, have my bachelors degree, and I can't believe how fast my siblings are growning. It is crazy. Time seems to go faster and faster the older I get. Wow. I am truly thankful for my life and my blessings and hope that the next few months can go by realitively painless with boards and patients. I do love my field that I am going into and I love my husband and my family. I know this is really random, but I just felt like I should express what has been on my mind. I hope the future is bright and wonderful!

2 comments:

jess said...

Yay for you! Good luck in your last semester. How's it going so far? We miss you guys in the ward. Let's get together soon!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

You just made me feel happy inside... that probably sounds weird but I just did:) Miss you guys!