Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day Sweetie!

That last post from my husband was soooo nice. He doesn't do those types of things often, so when they happen, they are extremely special to me. I actually started crying when I read it so thanks hun. Andrew and I met the day after Thanksgiving in 2005 on a blind date. When I first saw him, I was definately thrown off by his muscles and good looks. We started dating pretty much right away and almost two years later, we got married. Now we have been married for two and a half years and I am so thankful for him. He is a great match for my personality and truly is still so attractive to me. Happy Valentines Day sweetie and I hope there are infinite more to come!

2 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

How sweet :) I love Valentines day! Reminds me how it should be everyday! Miss ya! Wish I could see you this week ;(

Taylor and Amanda said...

That was really sweet of him! You guys are so cute! I haven't heard from you in a while. Hope that everything is going great! Can you believe you're almost ready to graduate? What are your plans after graduation? We miss you guys...there are definitely no couples here that compare. Taylor needs his twin back! Have a good week!