Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend...



This saturday Andrew and I babysat two of our friends kids all day while they went out. Watching them made me realize how constant kids are and how I am not quite ready for that myself, even though I love kids. Also last night, we went camping with my family. Its a tradition to go camping every memorial weekend together. We had a lot of fun getting away for a little bit. My brother Daniel is crazy and caught a few snakes. I hate snakes. They scare me so badly. Anyways, we had a good time and Happy Memorial Day everyone!

2 comments:

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

Saturday, May 30, 2009
10:30am - 2:30pm
Kiwanis Park
820 N 1100 E
Provo, UT
8019219465
bryce.randle@gmail.com
Bring your own lunch, picnic style.

Aleisha said...

Looks like fun! don't worry about the kid thing. It is different when they are your own. :) Do you get a break from school for the summer? Hope you guys are doing well. Miss ya!