Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Job Hunting...

Can I just tell you that this is such a pain in the butt. I don't enjoy going from business to business trying to get a job. First of all, I have a degree and it is weird trying to get a job for just a summer, especially one that pays around minimum wage. Also, its a big long process where you have to brag about your qualities...blah blah blah. Anyway, hopefully I can get one soon, so I can earn some money this summer. I really need this. Sorry about the lecture, but I am a woman and sometimes I have to vent my annoyances. Ha ha.

5 comments:

Cardon Family said...

I know where you can get a good paying job just for the summer!!:) there is still time!! and you don't have to brag to us about all your amazing qualities....we already know them and love them!!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I know how you feel! I hate searching for a job. I almost didnt work in the office this year but I didnt want to do the job hunt thing. It sucks just thinking about it. Good luck! (oh and I agree with Sara!! lol)

Heidi said...

Job hunting sucks :( sorry! I hope you find something soon!

Taylor and Amanda said...

Hey! Hope that you're having fun camping. I miss working out with you! Hopefully we can get together next weekend or something. Good luck with the job hunt!

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

Are you two coming to the Rio Mission reunion with Pres. Barreto? So far we are planning on coming. You are welcome to stay with us, since we might be a halfway point for you.