Monday, May 4, 2009

12 Week Challenge...

That is right. The 12 Week Challenge at Golds is done. I ended up losing six pounds and 4% body fat. I also lost four inches off my waist. Not the greatest, but hey-its progress. I really need to keep it up though, because I have found myself starting to down the sugar again. That really is my weak point (the dieting). Anyway, now I am in the middle of finals week, so hopefully that goes okay. I am not going to know what to do with myself after school, besides hopefully getting a job. I am excited to be done for the summer though. Yay!!! I love and miss you all.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That's so great you did so well! 4 inches off your waist is amazing, congrats! Good luck on the dieting, that's the worst for me too. Oh, and good luck with your finals!

Tim and Amber said...

Good job!! Dieting is always the problem huh? My problem too. If only sugar didn't taste so good. :) Good luck on your finals!!

Janel said...

4 inches is a ton. Don't lose to much more weight, because there wont be any of you left. Nice work!!!

Kurt and Julie said...

Hey Shandee! Just wanted to let you know we are having a 5 year reunion on July 18th here in Shelley. Let me know if you can come or not! Have a great day!

Juls