Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dental Hygiene Christmas Party








How about that Dental Hygiene Christmas Party. We all went to a Christmas Party tonight with the students and the faculty. It was a lot of fun and we all did skits. I have some really smart, pretty, and awesome girls in my program with me. I am so lucky to be here at ISU. I truly believe that I am in the best program. Finals are this next week, so wish me luck. I need all the luck I can get. People don't understand how hard the program is...but just so you all know, finals is a huge deal. I am so excited for Christmas. It is my favorite holiday. This is really random, but now you can see some of the girls that I spend all day-every day with.

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

So I just wanted to thank you so much for all you do! You guys are great. I also have to tell you that you have had a great influence on our children. Kaitlyn has started to name her animals and pretend friends Shandee. :) Thanks again! We'll miss you!

Aleisha