Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday with Dad and Twins Wrestling Match...













Last Sunday we went to dad's house and went to church with the Forbush clan. Since we were in Sunday clothes, I decided we should take advantage of some pictures. This rarely happens with us. I am always in scrubs, because of school, and Andrew is always in gym clothes. Isn't my husband a hottie? Hey-no lusting gals-he's mine.
Saturday we went to Daniel an Levi's wrestling tournament. They both did really well. They both wrestle around 100 pounds. Levi wrestled four times and won two of the matches. He plays varsity, so he had very difficult opponents. Dan wrestled three and won all of them (2 pins). He managed to take the gold medal in his weight class. We were both really impressed!!
This is my last week of school before an already celebrated one week break! It is much needed and I can't wait. Enjoy the pics...until next time friends...

1 comment:

Taryn and Cameron said...

That sounds like fun! I love wresteling, my brother-in-law refs and Cameron's little brother and dad wresteled! Those are cute pictures! Enjoy the break, I know I will