Monday, December 22, 2008

Who is ready for Christmas?





I just love the Christmas season. Everyone is in a better mood, I love the smells, the getting together with my wonderful family, christmas trees, and especially my Savior! This is our wonderful Christmas tree thanks to Leone. It barely fit in our basement. The other picture is of Andrew and I before going out on the town (which rarely happens). I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and please travel safely with the crappy roads. Merry Christmas from the Brownings!!!



3 comments:

Chad and Whitney Patterson said...

Hey Shan! I'm glad that I ran across your blog!!! I would LOVE to catch up w/ you and your hubby! Have a merry Christmas!

Browning Buzz said...

Hey there! First off, I always get my backgrounds from thecutestblogontheblock.com So go to that website.
Then go to backgrounds on the left hand side. You can pick from many backgrounds. It is hard to decide for me anyway - they have such cute ones. You need to copy the widget for the background you choose, then go into your layout on your own blog and delete the one you have now and paste the new widget. Hope that makes sense. Let me know if I can help by wording it a different way.

Aleisha said...

Love the tree! Hope you guys are doing well. Have a Merry Christmas!!!