Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving and the Weather

Thanksgiving was a blast. We were able to spend time with both of my parents. My two favorite things about Thanksgiving are the food and spending time with family. Both were perfect. The food was amazing and most of my family was able to come to my dad's for dinner. On the other hand...this weather is crazy and not so perfect. I like snow for the month of December and that is it! The weather the last few weeks has been rediculous. Driving has already been terrible. Hopefully this dies down when Christmas is over. On a lighter note again, I am so excited for Christmas. I can't wait to spend it with my family and best of all...my hubby!

1 comment:

Taunya Spaulding said...

glad you had a fun thanksgiving! and i am SO with you on this weather! I like it for the first few days and then it gets so annoying!!! :)