Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Its Christmas Time!


We had a great Christmas with family. On the 23rd, we went to my G&G Forbush's house and had a potluck. It was so nice seeing the aunts, uncles, cousins, and especially my grandparents. Then Christmas eve was spent at my dad's house. We started a new tradition for the grandkids this year where we read the story of Christ's birth from Luke and acted it out. Of course the grandkids played all the characters. It was really neat. We also had food that they had in the olden days like goat cheese, figs, pita bread, and other nuts and fruits. That was cool to experience too. I think the kids understood more of the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas Day was spent mostly at my mom's house. We had a present exchange game that was fun and also had an amazing Christmas dinner. Later we went to my dad's and opened Christmas from eachother. Andrew got me exactly what I wanted...some workout pants from Victoria's Secret and anti-wrinkle eye cream. I knowunds rsounds retarded, but I am already starting to get them. I spoiled Andrew with a remote conrol helicopter, windows tinted for his car, and other smaller things. We are so thankful for all the blessings which we have been given and most of all for our Savior Jesus Christ!

3 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

sounds like a fun christmas!

J said...

Merry Christmas Friends! Miss you heaps!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED to see you tomorrow!!! :)