Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

I had a whole week off of school for Thanksgiving and it was so wonderful. I was able to spend a lot of time with my family. Even Brenda came down from Boise. It was awesome. My family is so great. The older I get, the more I cherish them. Also we went over to my mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner. She did such an awesome job. I am so thankful for a wonderful mother who is so giving to us and others. So, in a nutshell, I was lazy, did hardly any homework, spent time with my family, and went shopping on black friday. My black friday experience this year was something else. I went with my sister Wendy at four in the morning. Crazy I know. Anyway, the first few stores we went to I had luck in getting what I wanted. Then I went to Walmart at seven and they were out of everything that I wanted to get. I was soooo sad. Andrew didn't get to go with me this year, because he went elk hunting with my dad. No luck there either. All in all though we had a great break and I can't wait to be done with school for the semester. Only two more weeks!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

It sounds like you had a great break! To get to lay around sounds wonderful, I'm so jealous, lol. Glad you had a good holiday!

Peterson Family said...

Hey Shandee,
It's Candi--I just found your blog and it looks like you guys are doing really good! You look great! But you seem to be staying very busy! Good luck with finals!