Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!


We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. This year has been a crazy year for us and filled with trials, but I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and Savior. They bless us so much and I hope that I can remember the birth of the savior more this Christmas. I love all my friends and family and especially my husband. Thanks Andrew for being so patient with me and putting up with all my faults. I love you babe! Merry Christmas Everyone!
PS: Yes I died my hair.

8 comments:

Joe and Savanna said...

I like it! Do you?

Andrea :) said...

Super cute hair! Love it! Merry Christmas to you guys, too. :)

the depews said...

I have never seen your hair dark and I adore it! Makes me want to go brown again......You guys look lovely!!

Kurt and Julie said...

Cute picture your hair looks great! Merry Christmas!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

You two look good! Merry Christmas!

Aleisha said...

We are praying for you guys! Just think school is almost over! Love the hair! Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well. We hope to make it for a visit before the baby comes, but it just depends on the weather. :)

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of you too! your hair is so long and I do love the new color!!

Taylor and Amanda said...

Hey! Wow...seeing that picture made me really miss you guys! We are coming home in January, so we'll have to get together. By the way, I LOVE your hair dark! You're so cute!