Friday, September 25, 2009

Life in the Browning House

Life has been pretty crazy at our house the last couple weeks. When I am not a huge ball of stress or at school, (which isn't very often lately, my poor husband), Andrew is either watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, cleaning the house for me, or working out. I feel like we haven't been able to spend much time together lately. Andrew is gone this weekend to Vegas with all of his body-building pals to Mr. Olympia. He goes every year and it is tradition. I don't know what he would do if I told him he couldn't go. That is his one big love. Anyways, our car has some problems and our laptop motherboard fried. So, I am blogging from the school computer. Hopefully we can get our laptop fixed soon and I can post some pictures. Also it seems like every week at least one of my body parts hurts. I guess that means I am starting to get old. Crap!!! Does anyone else ever feel like that?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I definitely feel you on the aching body parts, lol. I'm sorry things are so stressful! I hope you guys get some time together soon!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha wait till your 26 those body parts just never stop hurting! I cant even imagine what 40 feels like?

alisekelley said...

Yep I hear you. In my head I feel like I should still be in 18 but my body says I am going on 40!!!!!

jess said...

You are so funny! Please call me when you're ready to get out and we will go somewhere! Do weeknights work for you or are you too busy studying?

Kate Call said...

ok.. the WIERDEST thing ever that you wrote on my blog today.. i'm not even kidding..i was looking for your blog yesterday because i was thinking about you and didn't have your blog address saved! we're thinking about each other at the same time.. so random.. but i love it!
oh.. hang in there with the program girl! i acutally didn't mind the second year of hygiene.. hopefully it will be the same for you.. i just felt like i was so use to it or something. but just always remember ITS SO WORTH IT! its going to be over before you know it.. it really will go fast! you're so cute.. its SO good to hear from you.. keep it touch.. and once you get your computer figured out.. keep your blog updated more ;) take care my cute friend.