Friday, September 11, 2009

Been a Couple Weeks...Sorry

My title pretty much says it all. I really do need to be better about updating my blog. I am busy though. School has really started now. This week was my first full week of seeing patients. Clinic has really stepped up a few notches, but I am excited to learn more and expand my competence. I am thankful to be in a very well-organized program. Speaking of patients, if anyone wants a great, thorough "cleaning" and doesn't mind trading out time for money, then give me a call. I would love to see you!!! As far as my social life, I don't much have one. I did go to the fair with my husband and some of my family this week which was fun. Andrew has been so good to me since my program started up again. So far this semester he has given me a thoughtful card, bought me a shirt, surprised me with a pile of candy on my bed (don't judge too hard if I get fat, who could let that go to waste), and made me a cheesecake! What a good husband huh? I think so.

8 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

oh hunny...no one is going to blame you for eating candy during crazy school!! :) No one will even notice!! :)

jess said...

go andrew! i hope that all goes well with your school. it will be so wonderful and worth it when you're done!!! let's hang out soon and boost your (and my) social life!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shandee I came across your blog the other day and I was so excited! I miss Idaho and the fair, sounds like you guys had a great summer!

alisekelley said...

I am so glad your schooling is going well! I might have to take you up on that cleaning. What a great husband you have!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

What a nice husband! Hope school is going good. Ryan gets back in 2 weeks so we should try to get together!

Janel said...

Wow...good job Andrew! That's great he is so supportive of you. Keep up the hard work, it will all pay off in the end. If I lived close you could totally clean my teeth.

Aleisha said...

YES YES YES please come and stay we now have extra rooms with beds so you don't even have to sleep on the floor, and if you are really lucky Kaitlyn will let you get the eggs from the chickens. :)

Perry said...

i'm glad you got a class 5