Friday, August 7, 2009

Hawaii

Okay guys sorry it has been a while since I have blogged. We were in Hawaii though! We were there for a week and went to spend some time with Andrew's brother John for his birthday! We also played played played. It was so amazing and perfect weather. It was hard coming back to Idaho that is for sure. I have lots of pics so hopefully you guys don't get too bored.












































There are so many pictures, that it would take forever to talk about all of them, so hopefully you guys get an idea of our trip. It was amazing and we are so blessed to be able to go somewhere so amazing. Thanks John for making it all possible! Tell me what you guys think!!!

10 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

Oh my gosh!!! HOW FUN!! I'm so glad you had such an awesome vacation! :)

Cait@Spudnut said...

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that I'm jealous right about now!! We're coming to Boise for Christmas with baby Jace and we HAVE TO SEE YOU GUYS!!! We miss you tons!

Heidi said...

yay for hawaii! I remember going to the DOLE plantation and the arizona memorial. Remember singing on it? That was so powerful. I'm glad you had fun!

Bryan A said...

Looks like you had a good time! Remember that time when we were Hawaii sisters. :)

Bryan A said...

P.S. THIS IS LAURA!! Ha. I was on my friends computer and he was logged on and I forgot...

Joe and Savanna said...

Yay! So you finally got to go! I'm so jealous!

Ader Family said...

Aw... Hawaii! Such a great place.... I'm sure it's much better with a spouse than with show choir. :-)
~S Ader

J said...

I have mixed feelings about the situation. I'm pissed because I didn't get to go, but I'm stoked for you guys becouse you look like you have a great time.

Chris and Sherri said...

It looks so amazing! So beautiful! How fun for you guys! I would love to go there...who wouldn't right??

jess said...

So awesome! I'm so glad that you guys were able to do that together. You are so great! Hope to see you soon:)