Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This is Jake Cardon.  This is one of Doug and Sara's cute children.  I love these kids to death and there is another picture of both Jake and Tanner below with our friends Ryan and Nicole.  These guys keep me from getting homesick, because it allows me to get my kid fix.  I hope Andrew and I have kids this cute some day.  So this last week has been good.  I am taking off the last month from selling before dental hygiene begins.  I am loving the break and Andrew is working hard trying to get sales for us.  Last week he won a free I-pod for beating his best week.  He just got his 80 gig and can't wait to put his Jay Cutler DVD's on them.  We love it in Fairfax and enjoy our new experiences very much.  Right now I am trying to get housing in order and vaccinations, books, etc.  I have loved this summer experience though.  Andrew and I have been able to grow closer and have tons of fun.  We have been to museums, the mall (meaning the D.C. MALL not a shopping mall, though we have been there too), the Arlington Cemetary, neat restaurants, etc. We feel very blessed to be here and have these memories to take with us forever.  Living in D.C. and seeing what I've seen, I have a lot more pride for our country and want to learn more about its history.

2 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Thanks Shandee. Im glad I could be helpful! Your blog looks good.This weekend we need to do something fun and take pictures so we can both update or blogs.

Cardon Family said...

I am so glad that you have a blog now! Now it will be easier to keep in touch when you guys leave which is coming up really fast....sad:(