Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breaking Dawn...

So I have never been a reader whatsoever, until I read the Stephanie Meyer Twilight Series.  One day I was bored and picked up Twilight in Barnes and Noble and just started reading it.  After reading like 20 pages, I couldn't put it down.  I bought all three books and read them in less than two weeks (which is really good for me b/c I am a slower reader and I was working full time).  Since then I have read them all three times and am pulling my hair out waiting for the fourth one to come out in one day and nine hours.  Pathetic I know, but there is something about fantasy mixed with a good ole' fashion love story that keeps me more than interested.  My sister Rachael and I are going to race and see who finishes it first.  I really wonder what is going to happen with the Edward and Jacob situation? I guess I will find out soon enough.

No comments: