Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Newborn Pics...Finally!






















Yay. We finally got Sydnee's newborn pictures back.  Katie Wells did a great job I think.  I am trying to decide which picture we should blow up and print for our house, so let me know your opinions. Sydnee was 12 days old in these pictures.  It is crazy how much she has changed in a few short weeks. Love this little girl! By the way, I love the picture of Syd and Andrew, but hate the ones with me in them...I am making dumb faces and look terrible. I just posted them so I can look back at all the pictures she took.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! She is the prettiest little girl I have ever seen! Really, you guys made one cute baby girl! And all these pictures look so darling! What a sweetie!

J said...

Though I love sleeping babies I think my favorites are the ones with her eyes open. She is just so so cute.

Tahsha