Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Prego Pics and Recent Happenings

                    I think this was 33 weeks
                   My work baby shower. I loved my cake!
                  The same lady made these cake rattles too!
             The amazing ladies I work with.  Thanks guys!
         They all went in on my crib bedding set. Love it!

 My family/friends baby shower that my sisters hosted for me.  They did such a good job!




        My sister Wendy made me a diaper cake!





       Our cute niece Bailey.  John, Tammy, Robert and Bailey came to visit us from Maui.
                            Tammy and I
         Robert, Taya, and Alexis at Garcia's.
         Andrew, John and Lisa.  Browning side.
                36 weeks along here.
     Candice and I both Prego.  Me= 36 weeks ; Candice= 33 weeks.

             Getting bigger!!!!!

               Our new house!!!!!!!! Yay!
                      37 weeks!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You look gorgeous Shandee! I hope you are feeling more relaxed and ready for birth. It's going to be amazing no matter what, because you are going to have that sweet little girl in your arms <3