Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Pictures with Family...

                            These are wipe cases that I make...
            Shannon and I at her baby shower   Shandee=21 weeks    Shannon=34 weeks
                      We are both having girls!!!
                  My sisters and I at my mom's for a Christmas gift exchange
                 Kyler helping my mom open her birthday presents
                My brother Levi and my hot hubby
                 Us at my grandma's house for Christmas Eve
                     Kyler as cute as always
               Dad and Cooper (my nephew)
               Brielle (my niece)
                We love Christmas time!!!
             You can kind of see my belly in this one at 23 weeks.

2 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

aw Shandee your lil baby bump is so cute! you look GOOD!

Taunya Spaulding said...

ok! i totally know Shannon!!! she lived in arco/darlington, right?? was her maiden name "moss"?? I went to school with her for about a year before we moved to shelley and she and i would sit in the same seat on the bus together! holy cow!!! please tell her i said hello! she would remember me as taunya hill. that's is so crazy!!
anyway-you look adorable and so teeny tiny! :)