Saturday, September 10, 2011

30 things I love about Andrew...

Aug 22 was Andrew's 30th birthday. I love him so much and am so thankful to be married to my best friend. Here are 30 things I love about Andrew... 1.He is protective of me 2.His lips 3.His eyes 4.His laid back personality 5.We like the same things 6.He cares about his health 7.He works hard 8.He is patient 9.I love his big muscles!!! 10.His laugh 11.He never gossips 12.His smile 13.He balances me out 14.Teaches me table manners and etiquite 15.Doesn't make me feel guilty for what I want or how I feel (if that makes sense) 16.Likes things clean and organized 17.He loves to travel 18.He tickles my back almost every night after 4 years of marriage! 19.Doesn't nag me when I didn't make dinner (that happens a lot) 20.He will do dishes without me having to ask him 21.Loves to grocery shop (which works out well cuz I hate it) 22.Supportive 23.Loving 24.Focuses on me instead of recreational activities or his friends 25.Careful and takes his time with big decisions or expenses 26.Loves my family 27.Doesn't like sweets much (which works out for me so I can eat all of them) ;-) 28.Has integrity 29.Love his witty sense of humor 30.He can make great healthy dinners

2 comments:

Belnap's Ref It said...

That's wonderful! The things you listed are a lot of the things that remind me of Andrew and I's mom. The clean stuff, the travel, the love for family etc... So glad that you are happy! I love you guys!! 

Peterson Family said...

So sweet!

It was fun seeing you at Spud Day! It's been so long, but I know that every time I see you, you'll always be so friendly and nice! You are so pretty and fun! Thanks for saying hi! Good luck with everything!