Monday, July 11, 2011

Lots to Update











I know I have been soooo bad about updating my blog the last two months. Sorry. Since my last post, my sister Rachael graduated high school, I ran in a 10k and another 5k, and our friends Tahsha and Jordan came to visit us for a weekend. We had so much fun with them! My 10k was called the Scenic River 10k and my time was 57:13. My last 5k I ran in was on the 4th of July and called the Firecracker 5k. My time for that was 25:31. I am really starting to like running more than in the past. As for Andrew and I in general...we are just staying busy working and living normal life!

2 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

That is so awesome that you are getting into all these races! Makes running a lot more fun! YOu and T look so pretty! So whens the next race?!!

Jason and Bri Walker said...

You look great! I think it's awesome that you are running marathons! And sheesh! You are getting worse than me at updating your blog! :)