Saturday, May 7, 2011

Car...Diet...Life

Our car story is long, so I'll sum up. We bought a car and now cannot drive it because we don't have our title and people don't do their jobs. Soooooooo frustrating!!!!!!

On to a new subject. Its that time again. I am looking down and seeing fat hang over my pants. That is never good so that means time to work harder and eat better. My husband is going to write a personalized diet for me (perks of having a personal trainer as a husband). The hard part will be sticking to it. I am also doing a 5k next saturday. Gotta start somewhere, right?

As for life, we are pretty boring. Just both working a lot which is definately a blessing. I love my job and we are thankful to have them in this economy!

3 comments:

J said...

Good Job Shandee!! Is Andrew personal training right now?

Tahsha

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Thats awesome your going to do a 5k! Good luck on the eating plan! You should post it online so I can maybe copy it!! :)

jess said...

Shandee- I miss your guts! I am so happy that you guys are working and happy! Come visit us when you're in town :) We would love to see you guys!!