Sunday, February 20, 2011

Move #7 in 3.5 years

We are moving into an apartment in Idaho Falls here in a couple weeks! Excited to be in our own place. We found a great apt for a great deal. At least I think it is a good apt...I haven't actually seen it in person. I am taking Andrew's word for it. It seems like this is almost a normal process for us now. I haven't seen most of the apts I have lived in before we moved in them. As for the #7 part...its true. This is our seventh move in the 3.5 years we have been married. Crazy! The funny thing is that we both HATE moving. We are excited though to finally have our own place.

5 comments:

Belnap's Ref It said...

So excited for you!! Would love to drop bye some day when you feel ready to having visitors over. Ya for getting your own place!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

good luck with the move! that's crazy that you have done that 7 times!! i'm with you-i hate moving!! :)where in idaho falls is your apt??

Carlson Clan said...

Congrats Shandee! It's so nice to have a place of your own. Moving definitely isn't fun but almost always worth it! =) Good luck.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I hate moving also, but I'm way excited for you guys!! That is so awesome!

Peterson Family said...

Sound like us!! We r in the middle (today) of move 9 in 7 years & will add another move in 3 months. What a joke!! I hate moving too! It stinks!! Good luck to ya!!