Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July in North Carolina







After a crazy week in Idaho taking boards, I flew back to Birmingham for a few days to pack up our stuff and move to North Carolina. When we got to Charlotte...let me just say it wasn't as welcoming as Birmingham was. Our apartment is nothing like our other one. I have tried to stay positive and it is getting better. Anyway, I moved all our stuff in and we are settled in now. It is very hot here too, just not as humid. We were able to see this awesome fireworks show in a stadium in Charlotte. It was fun and I love the friends we have made in the office we work with. Happy forth everyone. Also I found out that I passed all my boards. Yay!!!!

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

Why the sudden move? Better sales? Hope things are going well for you guys! I'm sure you'll have a great time!