Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pictures in AL Finally!
























These are some more current pictures of us here in Alabama. Many of them are in the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. I can't believe how beautiful and green it is here! There are also some pictures of our apartment complex and apartment itself. I love our apartment. It is very spacious. There are also pictures of the girls I get to hang out with. They are all awesome. I have started to make these craft bow clips to put in hair and it is so much fun. There is also a picture of the Birmingham temple. It is very small but beautiful. I am so thankful for our opportunity that we have to see different parts of the USA. Anyway, all is well and we love it here.

2 comments:

J said...

Andrew, how come it looks like you seriously wet your pants in that pic of you sitting on the bench? Miss you guys, heaps!

Sheila said...

It looks like you're having so much fun! I'm glad you got some pictures up. Good luck on your boards! I know you'll do just fabulously :)