Friday, April 23, 2010

Two more...

Two more weeks until I graduate. I am so excited and can't wait to go be with my hubby. I miss him so much. Now I need to find a board patient and I will be doing great! If there is anyone or if anyone knows anyone that hasn't had a cleaning in a very long time, please let me know. I am doing free screenings and it is free to get your teeth cleaned if you qualify to be my board patient. Let me know. I am stressed about it, because I can't go to Alabama until I find one. Anyways, not much has been going on besides trying to get everything in order to be able to graduate. This really is the hardest and most emotional program ever and I am so glad it is coming to an end. I really am excited to move to that next phase and get a career going. Woo hoo (as long as I can pass my boards that is).

5 comments:

J said...

Shandee your awesome!!! I am so happy that you are almost done. I would love to be your patient if I lived there. I need my teeth cleaned. Anyway hope everything is going well for you guys.
Tahsha

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Shandee I got my teeth cleaned I think in January, but if I qualify I will be your patient! Just let me know and I will do it! You amaze me!

Aleisha said...

I haven't had mine done for awhile...the dentist keeps calling. :) But I could make a trip, or do you need someone that has really bad teeth? I might be able to find someone. You will do great on your boards. How is Andrew? I hope things are going well. you are in my prayers.

Jason and Bri Walker said...

Jason hasn't had a cleaning in over a year and NEEDS one badly! The only problem is getting off of work! When do you need someone?

Andrew and Shandee said...

Thanks guys. You are so sweet and willing. I appreciate it so much, but I am looking for someone that it has been at least five years if not more. If you know anyone that falls into this category, please let me know. Thanks.