Monday, June 29, 2009

Portland Oregon Trip






We went on a trip to Oregon to visit our friends Jordan and Tahsha (we were neighbors at BYU-Idaho). It was such a fun trip and so good to see those guys again. These pics are taken at Downtown Portland at Saturday Market. There were many interesting people and items on sale but it was a great experience!






These were at the rose garden. There were so many roses! It was beautiful.











This building is called the Pittock Mansion. It was beautiful. We didn't go inside though, because it cost too much. It overlooks the whole city though. Then on Sunday Jordan and Tahsha took us to all these waterfalls. They were sooooo pretty, I wish I could remember all the names, but the one with the bridge is very famous in Oregon. Pretty huh?




The next day we went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory and the cost to see a lighthouse and the beach. After visiting Tillamook, Andrew and I vowed to only eat Tillamook cheese (hahaha). The coast was amazing. Those flowers that I am holding are because Andrew picked them for me which was way cute I thought. The beach was also super fun and quite a view. Also in case you are wondering, almost the whole trip it was pretty cold, so I was always wearing that sweatshirt for every picture-its not that I never changed.








This was a picture we took on our way back from the outlet malls right before we left for home. We had so much fun and we miss Jordan and Tahsha already. We were able to see some really neat parts of Oregon thanks to them. Thanks guys again for having us!!!

3 comments:

J said...

We loved having you and wish you never left. I must have been in the little boys room when you took that picture of the famer and the cow...that was hilarious.

Jason and Bri Walker said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to take a trip there so bad! By the way, I need your email address so I can add you to my blog. I went private about a week ago. My email is walker_jason@hotmail.com

jess said...

That looks like so much fun! Very beautiful pictures! Thanks again for your help today:) You're amazing!