Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shopping and Upcoming Stress

So this weekend was nice, because I didn't do any homework and was able to go out with a couple of my girlfriends and go to the mall. It was nice having girl talk and I don't get to go shopping as much as I'd like. I got two pairs of shoes for $30 and I was pretty excited. Andrew went out with the guys to a bodybuilding competition. These next few weeks are going to be quite stressful for me though because of all of my case studies, practical exams, and finals. Wish me luck, because if everything goes well, then that means I will be half way done with my program. YAY. I hope all is going well for everyone and I hope everyone had a great EASTER!!!

3 comments:

Browning Buzz said...

Wishing you luck with all you have coming up with school!

jess said...

You will do great Shandee... you're such a good little dental hygenist! We need to hang out sometime! Good luck with school, I know it's crazy:)

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

good luck!!!! Im sure you cant wait for this week to over! Miss you!