Wednesday, February 25, 2009

School and Stress...

In case you all wonder why I drop off the face of the planet, its because of school. It keeps me so busy. Midterms for us are right around the corner and so I will in the library a lot. Right now I am doing a Golds Gym "12 Week Challenge" to get some incentive to get back in shape. Last semester that all kind of went down hill. I am doing well on working out five days a week, but still need to work on the diet. That is the hardest part for me. I just love sweets too much and I am going into dental hygiene. Go figure. Anyways, I hope that everyone is doing well and Happy future St. Patricks Day!!!

6 comments:

Browning Buzz said...

You are just like me...the working out isn't the hard part, it is the healthy eating part that always gets me! I love sweets too much just like you! Good luck with all you have going:school & your 12 week challenge.

J said...

Glad to see you are on the work out band wagon again. Seriously I have the hardest time with my diet too. I would probably be in so much better shape if I could work on my diet. Oh well, food is good. We miss you guys though. Come visit us.

J said...

By the way that last comment was from Tahsha. Haha

Chad and Whitney Patterson said...

Good luck w/ midterms! Good for you at working out....I need to jump on that bandwagon!

Perry said...

Glad to hear your working hard for good grades, I guess I'll see you this weekend, but while you have a sec, look at our blog. Big happy supprise on there. Love ya

Lozano's said...

Hey hun! How are you? How is school? Sorry I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to call you or text you. Sounds like school is keeping you very busy huh? Anything new in your life? I'm still trying to figure this blogging this out so bear with me! My blog address is brklyn08.blogspot.com Anyway. I hope you and Andrew are doing well. Miss you!