Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to School Again...

Well I am back into school and this semester is going to be interesting. Hopefully I make it through without any new medical conditions like ulcers or cancer. Ha ha. I am not kidding though. School is stressful, especially the worry of having to recruit our own patients. So, if anyone would like their teeth cleaned, please let me know. Life is good though. I have a great husband who I couldn't live without and I am hopefully going to start going to the gym regularly as long as my grades don't suffer. I am just so thankful for the gospel in my life. I would go crazy without it.

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

You'll do GREAT. How is Andrew's job? Is he still working two jobs? Taking time for yourself is important. If you ever need to get away we would love to have you!!!

Lozano's said...

Shandee! How are you and Andrew? How is school? How many more semesters do you have? I created a blog, but I have no idea how to use it so you're gonna have to help me! I just wanted to drop by to say HELLO! Hope all is well. Hope to hear from you soon!